These basic settings identify your school.
Record Basic System Settings
Go to: Settings> System Settings
- Record your School Name as it should display where ever the school name is displayed.
- Record your Library Name as it should display where ever the school name is displayed.
- Record the Library Reply-To: Address, e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: This address must be valid and will be used to capture any email responses from email recipients.
- Verified From: Addresses is not currently used.
- Set BCC Multiple Recipients toif recipients of patron email messages require BBC addressed emails. Note: Some email recipients require their email to be BCC'ed for privacy reasons.
- Set your Library Timezone from the dropdown. Note: This setting aligns date formats and time to your time zone.
- Set you Library Locale from the dropdown. Note: This setting reflects the currency used to purchase resources.
- Set the School Logo Hyperlink provide a webpage URL if you prefer to direct patrons to another location when they click your school logo from within Infiniti. Note: This can be disorienting for some patrons and should be used with care.
- Set School Logo Position for Side Bar, Top Bar or both.
- Set a Library Login Message if required.
- Set Custom Stylesheet toif you wish to implement custom stylesheets. Note: You should contact Infiniti Support prior to using custom stylesheets.
- Patron Session Time-out is set to a duration of one hour by default and cannot be altered.
- Generic User Session Time-out is currently set to a duration of twelve hours and cannot be altered.
- Library Admin Session Time-out can be set to a common duration of between one hour and twelve hours.
- Retain Deleted Patron Loans is set toif you wish to preserve resource circulation statistics of removed patrons. Note: This process anonymises patron records and is useful if you want to report overall usage statistics which includes both current and past patron usage.
- Street Address details can be recorded and are necessary for emailing Orders in Acquisitions.