Do some borrowers appear in the Circulation/Issues search box but not open up on the Loans screen?
The reason for this occurrence is that the User does not have a Library ID entered in their Infiniti User record.
To remedy this, go to Core settings cog > Users > search for user > click on user to edit
- Enter Library barcode (needed for borrowing resources)
- Enter Admin Id (photos are attached to the Admin ID if in use)
- Note: Library barcode and Admin ID may be identical
- If a student, ensure this student has an Academic Year level attached (Circulation access is by Academic level)
- Click Update User button to save changes
- Return to Circulation screen (click INFINITI logo)
- Search for user again
- User will open up in Loans screen
- If this is a non-student user and a message pop-ups re Loan Limit Reached, check the screen for display of their Group. eg. Staff, Library, parents, etc.
- If the user displays no Group, click here to add them to a Library Group (Circulation rights attached to Library Group)