Do you wish to bulk deactivate a subset of your existing users prior to removal in Infiniti?
You can use Reports > User > User export > use filters to choose Year levels or Library Groups > Search. This will produce a list on the screen of students or Staff with all information listed.
b. There are two other methods you can use to do this in bulk:
1. Open a second Infiniti tab with Settings cog > Cohorts
- click on the Members icon for Year N
- use the list open on the first tab to identify and click on those students in the right hand Selected list
- these students will be removed from the selected list as you click on them.
- Save changes
- repeat this with the Form classes listed and remove students from the Form classes under the Enrolment tab
2. To bulk deactivate users from this group by importing a csv file:
- choose the Excel icon to export the User list to a spreadsheet
- Open and sort by Username and retain only those students who need to be deactivated (those without the S prefix which will sort together)
- keep these columns : 1. Username 2. Enabled column = 'FALSE' 3. Staff member column = 'FALSE'
- Save as a csv file with just those 3 columns
- import the csv file with just those 3 columns selected in the template
Those students will now be deactivated and appear in the User removal list in their appropriate Cohort.