- Run the EOY/SOY Rollover for academic year levels (includes automatic set current academic period). Note: this happens automatically as part of the Rollover process.
- Create a new academic cohort for the lowest incoming year level. Ensure the End date of this cohort matches the graduation year of this cohort. eg. Class of 2033 - End date is in 2033.
- Interactively import new and update existing students academic year levels and form classes.
- Set the holiday calendar for vacations and EOY borrowing for different year levels before loaning any resources.
- Add to the relevant Staff Library Group, any newly created staff members so that they may access staff borrowing rights.
End of Year (EOY) - Start Of Year (SOY) Essential Tasks
Modified on: Thu, 3 Dec, 2020 at 3:44 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?