Label templates allows you to create, copy, and edit label templates for users and resources.
Manage Label Templates
Go to: Cataloguing > Label Printing > Templates
- Click Templates tab to list available barcode label templates.
- Clickto edit a templates parameters, print layout, and font qualities.
- Clickto make a copy or clone of a template and edit the copy's parameters and font qualities as required.
- To add Custom fields, click on the button 'Show Custom Fields', then select fields you wish to include in the custom label with font sizes.
- Use the 'Return to Common fields' button to return to the main template screen and Save changes.
- Click to start a new template. Note: Template measurements should be provided by your label stationery supplier. It is easier to copy an existing template and edit to your new specifications than start from scratch.
- If you have multiple templates you may choose to set Default to for a specific template to ensure it is ready each time you print a set of labels. Note: You can choose other templates from the dropdown list on the Printing tab.
- Clickto save any changes made.
- Test the template and modify as required.
Go to: Cataloguing > Label Printing > Fonts