What Is LibPaths Portal Hub
Connecting To Portal Hub
- Navigate to LibPaths.
- - confirm you want to connect to LibPaths portalHub.
- All available portals in Portal Hub will be displayed:
- In their respective tabs in a pre-arranged order, and
- In the right side Import panel in the same order.
Importing Portals Into Your LibPaths
to abandon the import process and return to Infiniti at any stage.
- - review the content of a portal. Note: Refer to note above about carousels.
- Import one or more portals:
- - select a portal you would like to import from the right side import panel. Note: The order of the portal names in the right side panel is identical to the order of the portal tabs.
- Repeat as required to choose additional portals.
- After choosing your list:
- - to transfer the selected portals into your local LibPaths.
- - to clear the selected portals.
- The list ofportals will be displayed.
- Choose how to treat book carousels When importing book carousels and a title is missing from your catalogue?:
- The import should skip missing titles Note: Refer to note above.
- The import should create new abbreviated catalogue records Note: Refer to note above.
- - to complete the import.
- Newly imported portals will be located at the bottom of your list of portals and you can move them as required.
- All portlets in all imported portals will be set to "published" but the individual portals have to be assigned to respective target groups as required and published according to your schedule.
What You Can Do With Imported Portals
Once imported the portals belong to your collection so you can maintain them; edit, delete, copy, duplicate, and remove portals and portlets as necessary to meet your needs. Note: Remember to check each portlet to make sure it meets your expectations is ready to publish.